Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY holiday..?

As the whole nation is celebrating, today is CNY public holiday and to some part of world also waiting this so-called 'Valentine's day', but of course we muslim should and must not declare anything in this 'special' day.
I dun have much fun things I could do in this 4 days holiday. My time is fully utilized for doing assignment, exercise and get ready to on-call (sounds like a doctor huh). I must be aware that this will be continues in 3 months ahead as the classes non-stop on wekend! Something I can't imagine that I wont be able to go home..! The longest I've ever stayed is 2 months..that has enough made myself as i am staying here for a year!
I still remember when the time I met my boss to fill in referee form for this master program, the thing that he stressed out was "you gotto sacrifice your wekend"..and now i feel it, i start to realize he really meant it.
but at least i feel something good with my decision today. Because I am enjoying my sacrification!!

0 comments:

 

This is the travelog of Mine.. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template