Monday, January 21, 2013

In the name of Allah

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and the The Most Merciful

Today is 20th Jan 2013. The last date I updated this blog was on 6th March 2011. That means I have been silent in this blog for 1-year and 10-months...You heard that....??? 1-year and 10-months..!! Am I too busy for all this while..?? I would say YES and NO. Yes because of my work as an engineer. Sometimes I tired and sometimes I stressed. No because I am M**** (read: malas!!) Well, actually there are many things have come in my life without I realize and consciously realize. Things that have changed my perspective and my personal life. When I wrote the last post on 6th March 2011, at that time I was independent, I had not belongs to somebody else yet. But today, I am somebody to somebody which both of us are leading in the same boat towards one destination. Yeah, I am married now. Alhamdulillah. It has been close to 9-months since first day I become a wife to somebody which I call him as my husband. Life is so colourful. Sometimes is cheers, sometimes is tears. And I am getting used to it. And I will get used to it. You know why? Because I live in reality world. Joy, cheers, happiness sometimes will be replaced by sadness, tears, obstacles which make up marriage is really beautiful. He has taught me the real meaning of life and even make me a stronger woman by all the difficulty and joy that we had gone thru together. Indeed, our journey is still long. Very long.
Inshaa Allah, for this new year 2013, I'll actively updating my blog. I miss it and I want to do it constantly and I want to have more and more friends. May Allah give me strength to lead this life with thankfulness and bless us with barokah. Amin..


0 comments:

 

This is the travelog of Mine.. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template