Sunday, May 16, 2010

End of sem 1

Alhamdulillah...Thanks to God the sem 1 has ended has we just got our result. I'm satisfied with the result...it is good enough for me and it's good actually for people who study last minute like myself.... ;)
It's a 2-months break until end of Jun, break from doing assignment and study..yeahhh! But as a full-time engineer, this brain has never stopped working. And it's even tougher that all project has to be met before deadline and consequently I have no choice rather than staying back late almost everyday. It's really challenging to work in this industry. But at the end of the day, we have to question ourselves, what you have to do something big to the company that all this time giving you salary every month..? Think about it.. Just think that if tomorrow is your last day in the company, what you will to do..
I'm not ready for that, as I think I still need to contribute more..let's the time decides..

0 comments:

 

This is the travelog of Mine.. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template